Quona Capital is looking for an Investment Associate to join Quona’s Asia team. The Associate will work with the Asia team on all aspects of the investment and portfolio management processes and will have exposure to the regional and global entrepreneurial and Venture Capital ecosystems. The role will be part of the investing team covering India and Southeast Asia, and will be based in Singapore, with frequent travel to markets in the region.
- Build investment thesis frameworks to drive engagement with entrepreneurs and strengthen Quona’s thought leadership.
- Conduct market research, sector mapping, and competitive analysis to help with portfolio projects and pipeline development.
- Support end-to-end deal process including memos, financial model, and due diligence.
- Analyze portfolio performance to identify areas of strengths and improvements.
- Support operational initiatives such as knowledge sharing, impact measurement and LP reporting.
Skills and Competencies
- Enthusiasm for technology, entrepreneurship, and financial inclusion.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree with excellent academic performance.
- 3+ years of experience in strategy, product, consulting, principal investing, investment banking, or a related field.
- Advanced financial modeling and analytical skills.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Ability to take initiative and work in a fast-paced team that is geographically dispersed.
- Domain expertise in financial services/technology.
- Experience evaluating investment opportunities – ability to quickly identify and analyze key questions, risks, or upsides to an investment.
- Existing network or work experience in startup/venture ecosystems in South and/or Southeast Asia
Candidates of all backgrounds, including those belonging to underrepresented minorities, are strongly encouraged to apply.
Competitive compensation and benefits.